Below are a few frequently asked questions around our Ambassador Salesforce package integration.
How do I re-authenticate my package?
To re-authenticate your Ambassador Salesforce package, you’ll want to follow the steps located in this article.
How do I uninstall Ambassador’s Salesforce Package integration?
To uninstall Ambassador’s Salesforce Package integration, following these steps:
1. First, Navigate to the Salesforce “Setup” menu and go to “Develop”
2. Select “Custom Settings”
3. Click “Manage” next to “Ambassador Settings”
4. Click “Edit” next to “Ambassador Settings”
5. Uncheck “Is Connected”
What If I don’t see the “Uninstall” button?
If the "Uninstall" button is missing, this indicates that you’ve installed our package via the AppExchange. You’ll need to cancel the subscription in the AppExchange page first, then you will be able to use the "Uninstall" button.
What happens if I delete a record in Ambassador or in Salesforce?
While there is a lot of bi-directionally syncing, records removed in either Ambassador or Salesforce will not be deleted in the other application.
What if we have a live campaign in Ambassador but we are now creating another campaign and want to test it in our production Salesforce?
In order to test this campaign, you will need to mark your campaign live in Ambassador.
What if my Salesforce has multiple currencies?
You will want to set your primary currency for Ambassador’s Salesforce package within your Salesforce custom settings. Please follow these instructions to update:
- First, you’ll want to make sure you’re on the most updated version of Ambassador’s SF package. (Version 2.3 as of 4/13/2020)
- In Salesforce, select the drop-down in the upper right-hand corner that displays your name and select “Setup.”
- Then, in the menu on the left-hand side select "Develop," then "Custom Settings."
- Click “Manage” next to “Ambassador Settings” and click “Edit” next to “Ambassador Settings.”
- Find the setting “Currency” and set it to the same currency type setup in Ambassador.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact your Success Coach directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.