Automated notifications can be sent to you or members of your team for a variety of campaign activities. These emails can be triggered for the following events:
- A contact is enrolled in your referral program.
- A contact is added to a campaign.
- A commission is created.
- A payout is created.
- A campaign is set to end.
How do I set up a notification?
You can create a notification in just a few simple steps! Please note, only the main account admin can create and manage these notifications.
Step 1: In the navigation menu on the left, click "Settings."
Step 2: Next, click the “Notifications” tab. You'll be taken here.
Step 3: Once on this page, click the "Add notification" button to create your first email notification.
Step 4: A pop-up will launch to set up your notification, select the following.
- Notify via: Select "Email."
- How often: This can be set as an immediate notification, daily report or weekly summary.
- When this happens: You can choose all events or a specific event from the list of events above. Please note, if you select "Daily Report" or "Weekly Summary," you will receive an email containing all events.
- In campaign(s): Depending on the event selected above, you can choose all campaigns or a specific campaign.
- Email Address: This is the email address of individual that should receive the notification. Please note, to send campaign activity alerts to more than one contact, you'll need to create additional notifications.
Step 5: Next, click the green "Add notification" button. A confirmation pop-up will appear to verify the email address entered. If the email address is correct, click "Add notification" to save.
Step 6: To add additional notifications, repeat the steps above.
Other support articles you may be interested in: