The Ambassador Portal is your go-to resource for viewing earned and pending commissions, retrieving and sharing your referral link, accessing brand assets and more.
How do I log in to the Ambassador Portal?
In your welcome email, you should receive a link to log into the referral program that you’ve enrolled in. If you have lost this email, you can log in to the Ambassador dashboard at: https://my.getambassador.com. Once signed in, you can navigate through five main sections: Dashboard, Stats, Commissions, Payouts and Assets.
- Dashboard: The main dashboard includes your activity feed and a module to quickly share your unique referral link via email or social media channels.
- Stats: This is where you can view the number of shares and clicks on your referral link as well as the number of referrals and commissions you’ve generated.
- Commissions: View a list of customer referrals, commissions earned and the status of your commissions within this section of the Ambassador Portal.
- Payouts: Commissions that have been approved and paid out will be displayed here, including information on the payout amount and method. If you have questions regarding an owed payout, please reach out directly to that company.
- Assets: If you want to share your referral link on your blog or website, this section includes assets to do so. Simply copy the HTML snippet to add it to your website, the asset is already customized with your unique referral link to properly track rewards. Please note, not all companies provide assets for their referral program.
Other support articles you may be interested in: